BUFFALO LEATHER DOUBLE BREAST MOTO COAT JCP-3S WITH SHEARLING HOOD
An appropriate margin under the arms eliminates the need for armpit piece, and allows a wider range of arm movement.
The arms are curved in two stages, making it easier to take up positions such as driving.
Fur at the neck can be removed with snap buttons.
Material, manufacturing process and special treatment
Raw material: vegetable-tanned buffalo leather (vegetable tanning)
We oil the tanned leather in order to make a good base for dyeing. After sewing, we add oil to the products again when piece dyeing in turbines
Compared to other leathers, horse leather shrinks in an irregular manner. Thus we determine a suitable area for cutting out each part of the product taking this into account.
After the piece dyeing process, there is the lengthy natural drying of the products. Meanwhile, we hand correct the size. Then we oil and polish them when they are completely dry. All these processes are performed inhouse and by hand.
SHEEP SHEARLING: Gray-dyed fur ends dyed black and nappa-finished surface
- 91NBK (BLACK EDITION) SHEARLING 91x91 (BLACK NAPPA/GRAYxBLACK FUR)
- VEGETABLE TANNED BUFFALO LEATHER + SHEEP SHEARLING
- COTTON 54% POLYAMIDE 46% BLACK
- YKK BLACK TAPE BLACK
This is a made-to-order item, so the given values are approximate. Note that the actual measurements may differ slightly.
|ARM HOLE (D)|
|SLEEVE LENGTH (F)||63||65||67||69||71||73|
|BODY LENGTH (H)||112||114||116||118||120||122|
|HIGHT COLLAR (I)||9||9||9||9||9||9|
- Fitting size M (180cm 60kg)
The presence of metal parts may lead to the staining of this item during the processing.
This item has stains on the lining due to hand dyeing.
Please note the following features of our products before placing an order.
Thus the final products may show irregularities in color, texture and finish.
As for the made-to-order items, the indicated measurements are approximate. Note that the actual measurements may differ slightly.
To keep the original texture of the materials we do not use a color fixing agent, so their color may rub off onto other clothes.
2. This item will be delivered in SEPTEMBER-NOVEMBER if the order is placed before end of APRIL. As for the made-to-order items, the above shipping schedule is a rough guide. Should the ordered item be accidently damaged during the processing so that we are forced to delay the delivery date, we will inform you beforehand..
Please read our Return Policy.