HORSE LEATHER PANTS PMTP-1 Order will be closed 31/03/2023
HORSE LEATHER PANTS PMTP-1
Darts are used to create a three-dimensional finish.
An appropriate one piece leather under the clotch and allows a wider range of movement.
Material, manufacturing process and special treatment
Raw material: vegetable-tanned horse leather (vegetable tanning)
We oil the tanned leather in order to make a good base for dyeing. After sewing, we add oil to the products again when piece dyeing in turbines
Compared to other leathers, horse leather shrinks in an irregular manner. Thus we determine a suitable area for cutting out each part of the product taking this into account
After the piece dyeing process, there is the lengthy natural drying of the products. Meanwhile, we hand correct the size. Then we oil and polish them when they are completely dry. All these processes are performed inhouse and by hand.
- 91N(BLACK EDITION)
- VEGETABLE TANNED HORSE LEATHER
- COTTON 54% POLYAMIDE 46% BLACK
- YKK BLACK TAPE BLACK BLACK NICKEL BUTTON
This is a made-to-order item, so the given values are approximate. Note that the actual measurements may differ slightly.
- Fitting size M (185cm 75kg)
The presence of metal parts may lead to the staining of this item during the processing.
Please note the following features of our products before placing an order.
Thus the final products may show irregularities in color, texture and finish.
As for the made-to-order items, the indicated measurements are approximate. Note that the actual measurements may differ slightly.
To keep the original texture of the materials we do not use a color fixing agent, so their color may rub off onto other clothes.
2. This item will be delivered in JULY- SEPTEMBER if the order is placed before end of MARCH. As for the made-to-order items, the above shipping schedule is a rough guide. Should the ordered item be accidently damaged during the processing so that we are forced to delay the delivery date, we will inform you beforehand..
Please read our Return Policy.